Saturday, September 8, 2007

update

well i just now have start training on a regular basis again. I did the US100K an just finished in the pack, which was one hell of a workout (27mph avg for 100k). I'm starting to get into a little shape, I just don't want to embarrass myself for the crits in OCT. I'm am also running CC. I'm not doing so well right now, I have been injured so I havent been running so much, but hopefully I will get into shape soon enough. So it's looking like next year the Hincapie team is gonna have a full fledge junior team. Just to name a few big names that might come....Ty Magner (GA cat 2 crit champ, and like 2 top tens at nats) and Ben Gabardi (tt, and crit nat. champ!) There are others to that are looking into the team, but I'm already excited about next year!!!
A.J.

No comments: