Tuesday, October 16, 2007

THE SEASON IS NOW OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I had my last race of the year this past weekend.......I was out of shape an felt like crap the whole weekend......nevertheless i had fun. The first day i raced juniors and pros.....the junior race was actually really hard. I got in the winning break that had Andy Baker(3rd in 17/18 crit nats) and Alder(Hottubes dude) and tyler(a strong dude from VA) well Alder an Andy started attacking jumping....an giving my poor form, i popped......then chilled in the pack, and misjudged the sprint and got 3rd in the field sprint, which was good enough for 5th overall cause tyler got popped out of the break to.......in the pro race which has craig lewis in it.......i went on a flyer and got a 50 dollar prime(CHA-CHING)....my teammate Geri Mewett got 2nd in the race which was a huge result for the team.......The next day I just did the juniors......I felt like complete garbage the whole race, but thankfully it came down to a field sprint and this time a timed it right getting a win in my last race of the year!!!! So I was happy to get a W this weekend considering my form.....but now its time to take some time off an the start good old base training.......oh yea i brought home like 250 dollars(CHA CHING)!!!!!!!!
Piece Out,

AJ

1 comment:

Rats Get Fat said...

haha, i just stumbled across your blog. that was definatly me in the break, not tyler.
-Ian