Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall update

So with ironman FL fast approaching I have been training hard during a time of year when I'm normally getting fat, and sitting on my ass. Although Its been a long year and I'll for sure enjoy some time off, I'm actually really enjoying training in this great fall weather.
So the whole ironman thing.........its gonna be hard as hell. I'm only a few weeks out, and finally starting to realize what I got myself into! But hey whats an accomplishment worth if you don't suffer to acheave it? Its been killer training with my brother and dad for this thing. I think we def. all motivate each other.....seriously doubt I'd wake up at 5am to swim if dad wasn't dragging me outta bed.
In other news I will be riding with the Hincapie-Gary Fisher Elite Cycling team next year....This is the same team I was riding with when I won a stage at Fitchburg and podiumed twice at nats in 2007. I'm really looking forward to returning to this team.....No doubt they are a class team.
check us out

www.hincapiecycling.com

No comments: