Saturday, November 3, 2007

DOWN IN PANAMA CITY

So i'm down here in Panama City watching my dad kick ass in his Iron Man!!!!! I did a good 3 hour ride this morning. The weather is really nice down here. On another note check out my COACH/CO-TEAM DIRECTOR'S Blog. It is:
http://methodicalman.blogspot.com/

If anyone needs a coach hit him up. He got me in the best shape of my life this year, where I was able to get 2 podiums at nationals, a top 10 at Fitchburg, and a stage win!!!! He works for www.kingdomsports.net
This is the same coaching group that coaches Nate Brown, and Ben Gabardi,
so hit them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also our high school cross country won region this past thursday. I got 12th in the meet and ran a solid 17.44 for 5k. Next weekend is our state meet thn xc is over (THANK GOD!!) Thats all I know for now,

A.J.

No comments: