Thursday, November 29, 2007

SWEET VICTORY!!!!!!!!

So its a typical Wensday........go home ride....then me an my boys from my school go up to take advantage of all you can eat wings at HOOTERS. This is actually a fierce eating competion to see who can eat the most wings......To make a useless story short: It was a great battle.... me an Damon Weber (FOOTBALL PLAYER) pulled away from the pack and by the end i took victory shattering the old record of 51 wings with a grand total of 60 WINGS!!!!!! HELL YEA!!!!!!! I am now the offical Northwest High School record holder!!!!!!! If cycling don't work out I thinking about competitive eating.......On another note I had a great 3hr ride today an like half of it was in the pitch dark on the back roads of North GA (VERY SCARY).......
Everybody keep it real!!!!

AJET

No comments: