Sunday, March 9, 2008

another good weekend

So Friday i was sitting in Spanish class dreading the 40k tt i had on Sat. Thankfully i receaved a text from my dad asking me if its cool if we bail out of the tt and go skiing in Ohio. So I was like hell yeeee!!!!!!! But the buzz was immeditly killed by my evil teacher who scolded me for having my phone out the procedded to take it.....Damn that women!!!!!!! So now i got 2 days of ISS this week.....BOOO!!!!!!!! but anyways I went skiing sat. in a monstorous blizzard. Drove back today and stopped in Maryville for a crit. I was not expecting much since i hadnt been able to drive the past 2 days aside from a 30min cruise on the hotel bike. I started the race and former teammate Geri Mewwit went away. I knew this was a dangerous move and I tried to bridge but couldnt make it. I settled in the field hoping I could get a move off.........With around ten minuetes to go me, Dirk, Brad Spears, Kent Bowstik, and some other dude got away......Geri then lapped the field and came up with us..........With like 4 to go me an Geri attacked the break. With 2 laps to go Dirk bridged, and we were gone. It was a down hill finish so i knew i had to find away to get away from Dirk to secure my 2nd place, so on bell lap as we were lapping the field I attacked through a conner cutting off pretty much hafe the field(sorry guys) but it gave me a gap i needed to score a 2nd place finish.......my new best result in a pro race...............Thats it for now..........hollar at ya boy!
aj

btw mad props to Geri for killing us all!!!

1 comment:

Carp said...

I see a pattern here man....4th, 3rd, 2nd......


carp