Monday, March 30, 2009

First race weekend

So i went down with my teammate Ty to race Tuscalussa. It was a twilight crit on sat. night and a 70mile rr on sunday.The crit went decent. We missed the winning 3 man break, but i got 3rd in the field sprint with a broken cleat so i was content. I really suffered in the crit, but i guess thats expected for my 1st crit of the year. It was good prep for speedweek. The rr on sunday was hard. Just constant attacks.....Nothing got away til the last lap and we missed it again. But we came in the top half of the field. I felt better in that race. Even went on a solo flier for around 12 miles. On the one long hill in the race i felt good as well so i think my climbing has improved this year......Chatt. is next race, hopefully i can come up with a good result in that.

No comments: