Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just an update


Its been a while since i updated the blog....I've been busy lately but with nothing really worth blogging about. I went down to Panama City Beach last Sat. for spring break and it was a crazy awesome trip! I'll always remember it. Anyways training down there sucked so i really didnt do anything. Came back in time for our track meet, and won that with a 4:34 mile. Solid considering my lack of training the past week. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things this week and take around 10 seconds of that. On the cycling side of things not much is going on. I mean im still training but track has set me back a little as far as my normal fitness level this time of year. I don't really see that as a bad thing though giving my summer scheledule.
Any ways take a look at this great sun set in PCB.

No comments: