Sunday, May 3, 2009

whitehouse road race

So sat. i did my 3rd race of the year. I really didnt expect to do much since i've been running alot latley. It was a small field but still some strong guys were there. In the first few miles Carp was in a decent move, and when that got caught i attacked and took a group of six. So from there on out we drilled it and stayed away. We were off the front for like 70miles. I was pretty sure i was the strongest in the group but by the last few miles the lack of races in my legs caught up to me. I still managed third. So im happy, but got a ways to go to get into good shape. On another note, my state track race is Thursday. I haven't been able to run much since region because of an injury to my groin, but hopefully I've gained some fitness through riding. We'll see soon enough.

No comments: