Thursday, April 1, 2010

Belize

Well I made it to Belize,

Last night I got sick from something I ate and threw up once but I am fine today. We woke up at 5am this morning and did an 80 mile ride with no breakfast and averaged nearly 22mph. Chris is an animal. It was a really cool ride, we rode the first 70 miles of the race to a town called San Ignacio and ate breakfast there and someone picked us up and drove us back. The whole country is crazy about this race to. Harkey and John always told me it was the biggest sport here but I didn't think much of it until I got off the plane and the lady at customs asked me if I was racing. Harkey is a superstar here; we will be riding through the city and random people yell his name and wish him luck for the race.........Anyways I think we can do well at this race. I'll keep everyone updated,

aj

1 comment:

Adalgisa A Lucchesi said...

Calling san ignacio is a quality idea