Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ifdioregre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I went to see the doctor Tuesday I think?????? anyways the guy told me i dont have gang green so i get to keep my fingers.....blah blah blah.....unfortunatly he said i wont be able to feel a few of my fingers for 2ish months which sucks....oh yea he said i shouldn't ride in weather colder then freezing for awhile.....so i have pretty much been hitting up the trainer for 1hr everyday this week........today i said the hell with the trainer and went for a run..... I plan on riding the rest of the week on the road, so that will be fun for a change........oh yea i'm making a crusade to my bros college this weekend which is cool cause training up there is awesome........
thats all i know for now,

aj

No comments: