Saturday, February 2, 2008

Training this week..............

Has been pretty good........Last week I was sick for around 4-5 days which completely sucked....I didn't eat or anything. I'm finally starting to feel healthy again..I did a great ride today with my teammate David T.....We had to set out dreadfully early since I had some plans for the night....anyways we rolled out at 10:30 and did 4hrs, and like 3 climbs......I got some good tempo in on the climbs.....at first my legs felt dreadful but after a while they started to wake up......anyways the season is damn near here which I'm really excited for. I won't be in shape for the early races but I'm still looking forward to getting back in the peleton, and doing what i can for the fit guys on the team.......hopefully we'll pull out a W in the early season pro races....I know the cat 3 guys on the team will dominate!!! I swear they are so strong...If there was a cat. 3 tour de france we would probably win it! lol......well hope everybody is staying healthier then me.

aj

1 comment:

T.Karnes said...

haha thanks aj, us cat 3s would love to be in your shoes tho. Hopefully we'll all be 1s and 2s by the end of the season........