Thursday, June 19, 2008

A lil update

I have took some time off since I have been home......I started to ride again yesterday, and I def. feel refreshed. Here is what the next part of the season has instore for me.
I am racing in Rome, GA like the weekend before Fitchburg. I will only be doing the ttt, and the crit, to loosen up for my next race which is Fitchburg Longsjo Classic, which is the biggest junior stage race in the country. I won a stage there last year, and finished 9th overall so hopefully I can improve from that, but the main focus for this race is to tune up the fitness, for one of my biggest races of the year. Which is L'Abitibi in Canada......It is a UCI junior stage race....There are no big mountians in this race so I feel like I can do well there. Next is nationals, and well nationals is nationals.

aj

No comments: