Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Blog I Never Thought I'd Write


As many already know Adam Little was killed while riding to work a week ago. I've been lucky enough to have known Adam since 2006. Adam was many things to me. He was a teammate, my team manager, but most of all he was a great friend. I'm not sure If i've ever met someone so unselfish. He was always looking to help people. He helped me become a better cyclist and person. I could talk to Adam about anything. From bike races to issues like going to college. I'll always remember Adam Little as someone who would go out of his way to help others. Adam was a role model in every way. He was a great dad, a great rider, a great friend, a great teammate, and a awesome person. He was positive about everything, even if things went awful in a race. I'll strive to be as good as a human as Adam yet i'll probably never be half the man he was.

A few days before the awful accident that claimed his life, Adam was telling me in a email how great I was doing, and just about how he was excited to see the results I would get throughout the year. Well I know he will still be watching and I'll get him those results. This year will be dedicated to one hell of a man.

aj

No comments: