Thursday, June 7, 2007

CYCLING

Well anyone who hasn't been living on the moon knows that cycling has had some serious problems with doping. That got worse today, the police raided the quikstep houses and it looks like they found alot of crap........I honestly thought that ever since the Puerto crap that cycling was cleaned up, but now it looks like it hasn't changed. Oh well, hopefully all my competitors at Roan Groan this weekend will be clean...lol.
But yea, this weekend is Roan Groan, probably the hardest mountain race in TN. I'm really not exspecting much since I'm not much of a climber. Who knows though, I have really been working hard on my climbing since I got my ass dropped on the climb at Soto, of course Cesar was driving the pace, with Frank Pipp, and big Karl from Health Net, but thats no exscuse is it? Only like three more weekends until nats. After all my mountain training my wieght is now 145, which is encouraging.

No comments: