Thursday, June 7, 2007

Season So Far

Well since its the middle of the season I figured I would recap my season so far. This year started out with a new team. Hincapie-Binanchi picked me up, and I can honestly say that there the best team in the world! Really the guys are so supportive and strong as hell. Well I raced alot in the begging of the year at the Greenville training series. I had a couple of top 15 finishes there. Then my only decent result at the begging of the year came at the Rock Hill junior crit, which I won despite being sick. After that I went to panama city on vacation, and lost alot of fitness. I then went to tour of virgina, where I was elimnated on the 3rd stage along with hafe the field. My next race was Athens Twilight, where I probably had my best result of the year, finishing 5th in a field of over a 100 riders, ranging from juniors to cat 1's. I got tenth place in roswell the next day. My only result in may was 1st place in the junior crit at highland rim, then I went on to finish tenth in the pro crit and 12th in the pro ominium. Now that june has rolled around, i'm really looking for some good results, I have really stepped up my training. The 15-16 nats, is what i want to peak for. Im training hard and my weight is finally starting to come around, so all you juniors out the better watch out!

No comments: