Monday, April 28, 2008

Athens

So yea our team pretty much kicked ass.............in the morning races we put Chris in the winning move, and I got into a chase group......So everyone quilified for the nighttime race. After the pro race in the monring I decided to jump in juniors and help my teammates out.......I was pretty much wasted from the pro race but I did what I could.
So I got to the hotel and ressted up for the big show.....no not the one Bahatti from Rock Racing won, but the ameture one, which is still one of the hardest crits in the southeast......well the race got underway and we were covering all the moves, finaly Nick Housley got away with Eric Murphy.....we did a hell of a job covering moves in the field and disrupting the chase, In the end Nick got 2nd and the rest of us cruised in with the field......Great ride by Nick to put out team on the podium in one of the hardest crits in the southeast,
Next up Anniston and Roswell,
ill keep it posted,

aj

No comments: