Thursday, July 31, 2008

The rest of Abitibi

So my grasp on the young riders jersey lasted one stage which unfortunatly for me was a time trial. Yea I did a typical ajet time trial and finish 22nd place and lost the jersey.....hell maybe one day I will master the race of truth. The rest of the race I felt good but didn't have great luck. The crit was pretty easy for me, I launched a few flyers but nothing got away, On the last lap I got caught behind a crash so I just finished in the back of the pack. The next day i decided to race aggresive. Like 40k from the finish a got in a 3 man break and with like 15k to go our gap was 35 seconds and i thought it might work, but the group became disorganized and we were caught about 10k from the line. Overall the race was good I ended up 19th on gc, so I was happy. Next up is nats,

aj

No comments: