Friday, August 1, 2008

Just when i thought nationals was it......

So my next race is nationals which is in 5 days or so in Orange County , Cali.... I thought that was the end of my season, but no.....It turns out I will be going to race a stage race in Italy in September with the USA national team. After that I am doing a stage race in Croatia. So instead of taking to my usuall off season ways after nationals, i will be doing some hard training to get ready for theses to big euro stage races. I'm actually pretty motavated for them. I have learned to really appreciate my time at home though....I think I have spent a total of less then 2 weeks at home this summer. I'm starting to learn to live the life of a pro racer. No one said it would be easy. I have really took the time lately to relise how lucky i am to get to see the world. Regardless of whether i make it as a pro racer or not I'll never regret all the years of sacrifices and hard work i have put in.....I mean how many teenagers get to see the world?
Viva La Vida baby,

aj

No comments: