Monday, September 1, 2008

sat. crits

Sat Crit am.

I went in an early move that stayed out for about 15 mins. when we got caught the winning move of 6 riders went. After that things were really negative, finally i was able to get away with some strong guys and we never could close the gap on the leaders but we held of the peleton and i ended up finishing 9th.

sat. crit pm

I decided to be mre conserveitive in this crit, which turned out to be a bad idea. the winning break ended up being the first one. Once again it got negative when the break was formed. Finally I got away with DLP rider Tommy N. We ended up staying away and i got 7th.

So they weren't bad my legs felt good, the only prob. was that im still sick. I ended up not doing the 100k classic so i can heal up. Next race is somewhere in Italy, fun fun.

1 comment:

Leibo said...

We really need to figure out where the heck Croatia is.