Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scooting along........

Yep just scooting right along........i was feeling really good after river gorge, hopefully that will improve going to europe. After my killer sprint workout Wens. Ive had a little cough an a sore throat. hopefully it will blow over. Im doing 2 crits down in the ATL sat, so that will tell me how im feeling.....But yea i had a killer workout wenseday, Carp forgot to give me a workout so i got creative and went back to my bmx roots! warmed up for an hr then did 5 20 second sprints starting out at 1000watts and worked my way to 1300watts by the last one. Besides that im just scooting right along with some easy rides and such......
hollar back

2 comments:

Carp said...

DUDE- YOU CALLED ME CRAP.....

I thik you have acquired my typing proficiency, atleast I HOPE it was innocent....

Carp

Carp said...

sorry- read read it- my mind is at an abosolute blank the past 2 days.......

crap.......