Monday, August 18, 2008

So it continues.........

Yep, by this time of the year im normally eating anything and everything in sight, and goofing of at cross country practice. Not this year. I have been training fairly hard trying to muster up some form for my Europe trip in Sept. I'm racing River Gorge omnium this weekend so that will tell me how I am. I've been feeling good, but I've learned to never trust that. I guess i'll find out this weekend with this damned mountian race!!! Its probably the hardest race I'll do this year. We got some guys that can place well in it, if not win it so i'll gladly be doing the whole domostic thing. At least i'll have the good ole excuse, "I was working for my teammate." if i do bad. I'll update after the race if i don't die out there in the rugged southeast mountains!!!

No comments: