Sunday, July 22, 2007

RACE 2

Well I finally got a top ten.
Tenth to be exact. I went for the preem on the first lap and got it. Right after that Adam(2nd in the nat. tt) went off on a brake. I sat in the pack the next few laps, meanwhile Jacob bridged with one other kid to Adam. Four laps into the race I attacked and got into a group of three, but one kid sat on and the other kid was really weak, so I drove the crap out of the brake, finally when we got about a minuet on the field, we got news that a group of 6 was coming up with two Americans, so we waited. Our group worked well together, for about one lap then it was getting disorganized. So I would take two, even three pulls, more then everyone else just to keep it rolling. We had the leading group in sight, but the people that were sitting on started to attack us, and I couldn't respond. So a group of three got away from out brake, and Ian managed to get in it. So the rest of the brake rolled along, very disorganized until Cody, and charlie(both Americans) bridged with a group. Charlie and Cody went right through our brake and I managed to hop on with them, and that's the group I finished with. So the USA had 6th guys in the top ten, 1st, 2nd,4th,8th, 9th, 10th. which is almost unheard of. That's all i got for now,

AJ

1 comment:

velojay said...

Awesome result man!! Keep the updates coming. -Jason