Saturday, July 28, 2007

Race 4

I finally got a podium,

3rd place today. We dominated the race as a team. I got into an early break of 6 riders, and our National team had 4 guys in this break. We eventually popped one guy, so it was four against one. I was feeling very strong, but with to laps to go our team manager told us to attack the guy. So Cody, and Charlie attacked first, and the guy didn't respond, which sucked for me an Ian Boswell because we could chase. I won the sprint for third, and Ian got forth, resulting in the first USA national team to go 1,2,3,4 in a race in history. I was kinda pissed because I felt pretty confident that I could have won today If weren't racing togather. Oh well that's cycling. I'll put up some race pics later.

aj

2 comments:

Lynn & Bill Joslin said...

Hi AJ, reading your blog and keeping up with your success in Europe. Enjoy every minute, and hope to see you when you get hom.

we are proud of you,
lynn & bill

Unknown said...

Yes!